Do sassy and savvy sound like you and your friends? Putting the "Digital" in Digital Nights on Apr 20, 26, and May 3, Happy Wednesday's taking it to the next level! Combining the classic sport of horseracing with tech and interactive, real-time, virtual entertainment, we invite you to bring your A-game!
- Young, Wild…& Techy:
- - VR Riding Game: fans get an awesome simulation of taking the jockey’s seat for a chance at a pair of Samsung VR Gear
- - Strike Your Pose: participants replicate jockeys’ racing poses, get scored, & of course, instant surprises like you would from a vending machine!
- - Finger Run: racegoers create their own horses on their phones and see them race on TV screens
- - Celebrate Like a Star Jockey: gamers strike victory poses like jockeys do upon wins, also for a chance at the grand prize of a 65" Samsung SUHD Quantum Dot TV (value: $34,980)
- - 360 video with Derek Leung as a host via VR Gear: let our jockey take you on an exclusive behind-the-scenes racing facilities tour!
- Kick it Up a Notch: We assure you that Kat Coetzee, daughter of retired rider turned mentor Felix Coetzee, is gonna get you movin’ with her catchy sounds
- A taste of Korea: our neighbours are known for their tech advancements as well as their mouthwatering local Korean dishes
Deep Fried Yuzu Chicken Drumsticks (4 pcs) - HK$52
Korean Stir Fried Kimchi Rice Cakes with Pork - HK$52
Korean Roasted Pork Belly Bossam served with Rice - HK$56
Honey Curry Roasted Half Chicken - HK$60
Bibimbap Tortilla Wrap - HK$50
Korean Spicy Pork Bulgogi served with Rice - HK$55
Korean Spicy Octopus Skewer (2 Skewers) - HK$42
Kimchi Noodle Pancake (2 pcs) - HK$50