adrenaline is a stylish bar and lounge that adds another dimension to the Happy Wednesday experience, combining interactive technology with attentive customer service and a balcony offering a magnificent view of the finish line at Happy Valley Racecourse.
At adrenaline, you can access the latest racing information from the innovative video screens, obtain personal advice from Racing Specialists and enjoy other entertainment events. adrenaline is one of the hottest entertainment spots in town so come join us for the night of your life.
|Regular Race:||LONGINES International Jockeys' Championship:|
HK$100 per person
HK$200 per person
Food will not be served at the venue. Customers can go upstairs to dine on 6/F at extra cost.
Unacceptable attire includes:
- any pants with length that is above ankle,
- any clothing that is torn or with holes,
- singlets indcluding sleeveless T-shirt,
- flip flops, plastic footwear, slipper sandals
The Club reserves the right to refuse entry of those Members and guests who do not meet the dress requirements.
- Entrants of racecourses will no longer need to present their Vaccine Pass QR Code for scanning upon entry. All entrants must still scan the LeaveHomeSafe Venue QR Code and comply with the vaccination requirements under the Vaccine Pass to enter the premises.
- Amber Code holders may enter racecourses, and eat and drink in the outdoor areas of racecourses. However, they may not enter premises therein which are subject to the active checking requirement such as dine-in catering premises. It will remain the case that those with a Red Code will not be allowed to enter racecourses.
- Under Vaccine Pass arrangements, all entrants are required to scan the QR Code of LeaveHomeSafe and COVID-19 vaccination record or Medical Exemption Certificate before entering the catering premises.
- In view of the latest Government requirement on anti-epidemic measures, to enter adrenaline, all patrons must show a photo proof of negative RAT result, on which the customer’s name, day, and time of taking are marked on the RAT testing kit, obtained within 24 hours before the arrival or a SMS notification containing the negative result of PCR Test for COVID-19 issued within 48 hours of entry.
- Any person who (a) has been tested positive for COVID-19 by COVID-19 nucleic acid test or by rapid antigen test, (b) is currently under home quarantine for being a close contact of a confirmed case or a household member of a close contact, (c) has travelled outside Hong Kong and is currently subject to a compulsory quarantine order, or (d) is required to undergo COVID-19 testing according to a compulsory testing notice or direction (except for compulsory testing required after the end of compulsory quarantine or self-monitoring for persons returning from places outside Hong Kong) and has not been confirmed negative will not be admitted.
- All entrants are required to make reservation.
- All entrants will have to abide by the Club’s Conditions of Entry and other public health measures.
- Broadcast commentary is in English.
- SMS notification will be sent once the seat is confirmed.
- Seat selection is not available in advance as tables will be allocated based on the size of the groups and the date of the reservation.
- Should there be any disputes, the Club reserves the right of final decision.