Beer Garden is the place where you can socialize with friends after work over a cold beer while cheering on your favorites. Offering a stunning trackside view of the races, Beer Garden is a vivid green oasis in the middle of the city.
- Entrants of racecourses will no longer need to present their Vaccine Pass QR Code for scanning upon entry. All entrants must still scan the LeaveHomeSafe Venue QR Code and comply with the vaccination requirements under the Vaccine Pass to enter the premises.
- Amber Code holders may enter racecourses, and eat and drink in the outdoor areas of racecourses. However, they may not enter premises therein which are subject to the active checking requirement such as dine-in catering premises. It will remain the case that those with a Red Code will not be allowed to enter racecourses.
- Any person who (a) has been tested positive for COVID-19 by COVID-19 nucleic acid test or by rapid antigen test, (b) is currently under home quarantine for being a close contact of a confirmed case or a household member of a close contact, (c) has travelled outside Hong Kong and is currently subject to a compulsory quarantine order, or (d) is required to undergo COVID-19 testing according to a compulsory testing notice or direction (except for compulsory testing required after the end of compulsory quarantine or self-monitoring for persons returning from places outside Hong Kong) and has not been confirmed negative will not be admitted.
- All persons entering the racecourses and all catering premises will have to abide by other public health measures, including temperature screening before entry, wearing of face masks during the race meetings except when consuming food or drinks in catering premises or outdoor areas of the racecourses, and group gathering restriction of 12 persons.
- To maintain appropriate social distance, alternate seating arrangement is offered for reservations.
- Broadcast commentary in English.
- Closed on the cross bet race meeting.
- Should there be any disputes, the Club reserves the right of final decision.