Themed with a retro Japanese kissaten interior at MIII Building 2/F, Keiba features 1960s – 1980s Japanese vintages and nostalgic racing artifacts amongst a cozy and leisure vibe. Overlooking the Parade Ring at Happy Valley with a spectacular view of the Winning Post whilst enjoying the exhilarating races at our dedicated balcony. Customers can participate in Racing 101 to acquire a thorough orientation on horse racing and hands-on trial of digital betting applications. Reserve a seat at Racing Circle to experience interaction with Racing Specialist on racing highlights and insights.
Keiba offers the exquisite Japanese-style-Western food. The menu serves a diverse selection of food with a monthly seasonal update. Join in and relish our scrumptious Japanese delights while experiencing the thrill of night race meeting.
|Regular Race and LONGINES International Jockeys' Championship|
From HK$350 per person
Mininum charge per table applies (based on the seating capacity of the table).
Unacceptable attire includes:
- any pants with length that is above ankle
- any clothing that is torn or with holes
- singlets including sleeveless T-shirt
- flip flops, plastic footwear, slipper sandals
The Club reserves the right to refuse entry of those Members and guests who do not meet the dress requirements
- Racing Circle seats
- Free iPad rental service (limited availability; first come, first served)
- This venue is classified as Type C mode of operation under the "vaccine bubble" by Government regularions. To comply with the Government requirement, all entrants are required to scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR Code before entering the public entrance and catering premises
- Broadcast commentary in Cantonese
- SMS notification will be sent once the seat is confirmed
- Tables selected at booking are tentatively confirmed as the Club reserves the right of final decision to make table allocations on need basis
- Should there be any disputes, the Club reserves the right of final decision