Themed with a retro Japanese kissaten interior at MIII Building 2/F, Keiba features 1960s – 1980s Japanese vintages and nostalgic racing artifacts amongst a cozy and leisure vibe. Overlooking the Parade Ring at Happy Valley with a spectacular view of the Winning Post whilst enjoying the exhilarating races at our dedicated balcony. Customers can participate in Racing 101 to acquire a thorough orientation on horse racing and hands-on trial of digital betting applications. Reserve a seat at Racing Circle to experience interaction with Racing Specialist on racing highlights and insights.
Keiba offers the exquisite Japanese-style-Western food. The menu serves a diverse selection of food with a monthly seasonal update. Join in and relish our scrumptious Japanese delights while experiencing the thrill of night race meeting.
From HK$350 per person
Mininum charge per table applies (based on the seating capacity of the table).
Unacceptable attire includes:
- any pants with length that is above ankle
- any clothing that is torn or with holes
- singlets including sleeveless T-shirt
- flip flops, plastic footwear, slipper sandals
The Club reserves the right to refuse entry of those Members and guests who do not meet the dress requirements
- Racing Circle seats
- Free iPad rental service (limited availability; first come, first served)
- Vaccine Pass has been implemented at the Racecourses. All persons entering the racecourses and all catering premises must have received vaccination by the prevailing Vaccine Pass requirement.
- Under Vaccine Pass arrangements, all entrants are required to scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR Code and present their COVID-19 vaccination record or Medical Exemption Certificate before entering the Racecourse and catering premises.
- Any person who (a) has been tested positive for COVID-19 by COVID-19 nucleic acid test or by rapid antigen test, (b) is currently under home quarantine for being a close contact of a confirmed case or a household member of a close contact, (c) has travelled outside Hong Kong and is currently subject to a compulsory quarantine order, or (d) is required to undergo COVID-19 testing according to a compulsory testing notice or direction (except for compulsory testing required after the end of compulsory quarantine or self-monitoring for persons returning from places outside Hong Kong) and has not been confirmed negative will not be admitted.
- All entrants are required to make reservation.
- All entrants will have to abide by the Club’s Conditions of Entry and other public health measures.
- Broadcast commentary in Cantonese.
- SMS notification will be sent once the seat is confirmed.
- Tables selected at booking are tentatively confirmed as the Club reserves the right of final decision to make table allocations on need basis.
- Should there be any disputes, the Club reserves the right of final decision.