Themed with a retro Japanese kissaten interior at MIII Building 2/F, Keiba features 1960s – 1980s Japanese vintages and nostalgic racing artifacts amongst a cozy and leisure vibe. Overlooking the Parade Ring at Happy Valley with a spectacular view of the Winning Post whilst enjoying the exhilarating races at our dedicated balcony. Customers can participate in Racing 101 to acquire a thorough orientation on horse racing and hands-on trial of digital betting applications. Reserve a seat at Racing Circle to experience interaction with Racing Specialist on racing highlights and insights.
Keiba offers the exquisite Japanese-style-Western food. The menu serves a diverse selection of food with a monthly seasonal update. Join in and relish our scrumptious Japanese delights while experiencing the thrill of night race meeting.
|Regular Race:||LONGINES International Jockeys' Championship:|
From HK$380 per person
From HK$480 per person
Mininum charge per table applies (based on the seating capacity of the table).
Unacceptable attire includes:
- any pants with length that is above ankle
- any clothing that is torn or with holes
- singlets including sleeveless T-shirt
- flip flops, plastic footwear, slipper sandals
The Club reserves the right to refuse entry of those Members and guests who do not meet the dress requirements
- Racing Circle seats
- Free iPad rental service (limited availability; first come, first served)
- Customers are encouraged to make advance booking to secure admission.
- Broadcast commentary in Cantonese.
- SMS notification will be sent once the seat is confirmed.
- Closed on the cross bet race meeting.
- Table selected at booking is tentative as the Club reserves the right of final decision to make table allocation based on the size of the group.
- Should there be any disputes, the Club reserves the right of final decision.