Provincial is a unique venue providing a panoramic view of Happy Valley Racecourse and provincial cuisines within the thematic, secluded suites, which are perfect for private and social events.
Exclusive to Members, Provincial is a wood-lined gallery inspired by ancient Chinese Emperors and their horse culture. The design made close reference to Mongolia, otherwise known as "Land of the Horse". Four secluded Provincial Suites named after Chinese Emperors' prized horses lead the way to the reception. A decorative display of ancient bows serves as a metaphoric art piece signifying Members’ perfect aim on targets.
Guests of Provincial can partake in an irresistible aesthetic effect and dining enjoyment.
Members holding HKJC Priority Program Account (Priority Black and Priority Gold) has priority to reserve one box at Provincial Suite 1 (Grandstand 7/F) eight weeks prior to the race meetings on a first-come, first-served basis. If there is no reservation, the box will be released to Members four weeks prior to the race meetings.
- Shirts, sports shirts with collars, or turtle necks
- Dresses, blouses, skirts or long trousers
T-shirts, tracksuits, singlets¹, shorts², overalls, shoes for sports activities³ and flip-flops
1. Singlets include sleeveless T-shirts
2. Shorts refers to pants or trousers that do not cover the knee-caps. Ladies may wear shorts of an appropriate length
3. Examples of shoes for sports activities: trainers, tennis, basketball and badminton shoes