Dining at its Peak
The Chalk, tailored for Young Owners and Young Members, will bring you a new level of culinary experience as well as racing entertainment packed with Happy Wednesday actions.
- Ideal for business gatherings
- Predominant by private room and semi-private areas
- Steakhouse features a fine selection of prime cuts and salad bar
Private room bookings are accepted in advance only and will be allocated 8 weeks prior to the race meetings for Young Owners and Young Members. If there is no reservation, the box will be released to other Members 4 weeks prior to the race meeting.
- Blazers or sports jackets over shirts, sports shirts with collars, or turtle necks; or shirt and with a standard neck tie or bow tie.
- ZhongShan suits, Cheongsam and Min Ou
- Dresses, blouses, skirts or long trousers
T-shirts, tracksuits, singlets¹, shorts², overalls, cravats, shoes for sports activities³ and flip-flops
1. Singlets include sleeveless T-shirts
2. Shorts refers to pants or trousers that do not cover the knee-cap. Ladies may wear shorts of an appropriate length
3. Examples of shoes for sports activities: trainers, tennis, basketball and badminton shoes