The Gallery is the venue of choice for an exciting racing experience at Happy Valley Racecourse. We have plenty to offer; a spectacular view of the finishing line, stylish horse racing-themed decor and an immersive digital experience.
To enjoy a truly interactive racing experience with our complimentary iPad rental service, customers can participate in Racing 101, hosted at the Racing Touch Zone, with Racing Specialists sharing racing knowledge and strategies.
In addition to serving a bistro-style Mediterranean semi-buffet, The Gallery boasts a bar offering tempting cocktails and a selection of fine wine. Private rooms are available as an exclusive venue to entertain guests.
From HK$395 per person
Mininum charge applies to each dining table and private booking. For private booking room, please call 1880 (Priority Customers) or 1817 (Public Customers).
Unacceptable attire includes:
- any pants with length that is above ankle
- any clothing that is torn or with holes
- singlets indcluding sleeveless T-shirt
- flip flops, plastic footwear, slipper sandals
The Club reserves the right to refuse entry of those Members and guests who do not meet the dress requirements
- Free iPad rental service (limited availability; first come, first served)
- Vaccine Pass has been implemented at the Racecourses. All persons entering the racecourses and all catering premises must have received vaccination by the prevailing Vaccine Pass requirement.
- Under Vaccine Pass arrangements, all entrants are required to scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR Code and present their COVID-19 vaccination record or Medical Exemption Certificate before entering the Racecourse and catering premises.
- Any person who (a) has been tested positive for COVID-19 by COVID-19 nucleic acid test or by rapid antigen test, (b) is currently under home quarantine for being a close contact of a confirmed case or a household member of a close contact, (c) has travelled outside Hong Kong and is currently subject to a compulsory quarantine order, or (d) is required to undergo COVID-19 testing according to a compulsory testing notice or direction (except for compulsory testing required after the end of compulsory quarantine or self-monitoring for persons returning from places outside Hong Kong) and has not been confirmed negative will not be admitted.
- All entrants are required to make reservation.
- All entrants will have to abide by the Club’s Conditions of Entry and other public health measures.
- Broadcast commentary in Cantonese; alternative languages available for private TVs.
- Pink Themed Table: Number 3.
- SMS notification will be sent once the seat is confirmed.
- Tables selected at booking are tentatively confirmed as the Club reserves the right of final decision to make table allocations based on the size of the group.
- Should there be any disputes, the Club reserves the right of final decision.