The Gallery is the venue of choice for an exciting racing experience at Happy Valley Racecourse. We have plenty to offer; a spectacular view of the finishing line, stylish horse racing-themed decor and an immersive digital experience.
To enjoy a truly interactive racing experience with our complimentary iPad rental service, customers can participate in Racing 101, hosted at the Racing Touch Zone, with Racing Specialists sharing racing knowledge and strategies.
In addition to serving a bistro-style Mediterranean semi-buffet, The Gallery boasts a bar offering tempting cocktails and a selection of fine wine. Private rooms are available as an exclusive venue to entertain guests.
|Regular Race:||LONGINES International Jockeys' Championship:|
For booking and enquiry, please call 1880 (Priority Customers) or 1817 (Public Customers).
Mininum charge applies to each dining table and private booking.
Unacceptable attire includes:
- any pants with length that is above ankle
- any clothing that is torn or with holes
- singlets indcluding sleeveless T-shirt
- flip flops, plastic footwear, slipper sandals
The Club reserves the right to refuse entry of those Members and guests who do not meet the dress requirements
- Free iPad rental service (limited availability; first come, first served)
- Customers are encouraged to make advance booking to secure admission.
- The Club has implemented a series of special measures to ensure the health and safety of customers at the racecourse.
- Customers need to wear face masks during the race meetings except when consuming food or drinks in catering premises or outdoor areas of the racecourses.
- Broadcast commentary in Cantonese; alternative languages available for private TVs.
- Pink Themed Table: Number 3.
- SMS notification will be sent once the seat is confirmed.
- Closed on the cross bet race meeting.
- Table selected at booking is tentative as the Club reserves the right of final decision to make table allocation based on the size of the group.
- Should there be any disputes, the Club reserves the right of final decision.