Notice relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
The Club's policy
The Club is committed to implementing the principles and requirements of the Ordinance to safeguard your privacy with respect to personal data.
Supply of personal data
You are required to supply up-to-date personal data to the Club in connection with applications for Club membership, use of the Club's facilities and services, opening and maintaining accounts with the Club, and / or matters relating to the Club's core operations of racing, betting and membership. Supply of personal data to the Club is non-obligatory but failure to do so may result in the Club being unable to process your applications or to provide facilities and services to you.
Use of personal data
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:-
- carrying out the Club's operations and provision of facilities and services;
- conducting checks regarding eligibility for membership or horse ownership;
- designing and marketing the Club's facilities, products and services;
- meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the Club's rules or bye-laws relating to the Club's core operations and any law binding on the Club, and
- facilitating communication between you and the Club.