Stable Bend Terrace
Overlooking the expansive Happy Valley Racecourse, Stable Bend Terrace offers a spectacular western menu with free flow of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages while enjoying an incredible racing experience. Nothing can beat the stunning view of the racehorses pounding down the Winning Post.
Guests can participate in Racing 101 with Racing Specialists sharing racing knowledge and strategies. Complimentary iPad rental service and exclusive Racing Touch facilities are also available to create an amazing and interactive racing experience.
HK$635 per person
Unacceptable attire includes:
- any pants with length that is above ankle
- any clothing that is torn or with holes
- singlets indcluding sleeveless T-shirt
- flip flops, plastic footwear, slipper sandals
The Club reserves the right to refuse entry of those Members and guests who do not meet the dress requirements
- Free iPad rental service (limited availability; first come, first served)
- Vaccine Pass has been implemented at the Racecourses. All persons entering the racecourses and all catering premises must have received vaccination by the prevailing Vaccine Pass requirement.
- Under Vaccine Pass arrangements, all entrants are required to scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR Code and present their COVID-19 vaccination record or Medical Exemption Certificate before entering the Racecourse and catering premises.
- Any person who (a) has been tested positive for COVID-19 by COVID-19 nucleic acid test or by rapid antigen test, (b) is currently under home quarantine for beinga close contact of a confirmed case or a household member of a close contact, (c) has travelled outside Hong Kong and is currently subject to a compulsory quarantine order, or (d) is required to undergo COVID-19 testing according to a compulsory testing notice or direction (except for compulsory testing required after the end of compulsory quarantine or self-monitoring for persons returning from places outside Hong Kong) and has not been confirmed negative will not be admitted.
- All entrants are required to make reservation.
- All entrants will have to abide by the Club's Conditions of Entry and other public health measures.
- Broadcast commentary is in English.
- SMS notification will be sent once the seat is confirmed.
- Seat selection is not available in advance as tables will be allocated based on the size of the groups.
- Should there be any disputes, the Club reserves the right of final decision.